Welcome to SAILCUP : the new way to manage your event results
If you are already familiar with SAILCUP
VIDEO: Tutorial videos to explain all different task to create and manage your own event!
Why to use SAILCUP to manage your team race event?
If you recognize yourself in any of these situations SAILCUP is for you!
- You are a club, organizing authority, it is your first team race event and you don't have any experience in this kind of race.
- You don't know how to create all the pairing lists
- You don't know or don't like to enter all the results for a team race event
- As a coach or sailor, you want to know as soon as possible the result of a match
- As a race committee you don't like when all kids/sailors are stay waiting close to the finishing boat asking for the results of their race when the following match is finishing soon
- As a coach/sailor you want to know which sailor/team is OCS
- As a coach/sailor/parents you want to know as soon as possible the result of the team and the ranking of the current round robin and you don't want to wait until the end of the day
- As media you want to follow the result in a very comfortable and useful way, instead of having to stay listening the radio/VHF.
- As coach/sailor/parent/media you want a really simple interface/website to follow the result without any need to authenticate, give password.
- As race committee, you want an easy interface to enter your result and broadcast it worldwide, by simply touching your screen with no need of a keyboard.
- You want an interface accessible through computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
SAILCUP for result is made with two main parts:
- The 'admin' part : this part is where the race committee will configure the event, register the team, create the pairing list. This part requires to create a logon/user and to authenticate with a password. After, on the water, the race committee will update the result for each match
- The 'visitor' part : this part is totally free, everybody can see the result of your event. All results will be accessible from an URL generated for you like: www.sailcup.com/result/MY_EVENT.php
If you recognize yourself : go to http://www.sailcup.com/result/help/user_manage.html to learn how to create your event.
If you are curious or impatient, just have a look on this dummy event created to show you some possibilities of the SAILCUP. Have a look on the result for the round robin, quater final or otherhttps://www.sailcup.com/result/SAILCUP_DEMO.php
Here are some pictures of a team race event managed by SAILCUP
All the following pictures are screen shots from my smartphone!
As a coach, sailor, parent or media you can see the result of each match (easy now to see who is OCS...):
As a coach, sailor, parent, media, you can see the current result of the full round robin:
For knock out series:
And you have everything on the same page:
As a race committee, you can enter your result in a real simple way by just clicking/touching your screen:
As a race committee, you have also all the opportunity to select a boat OCS, DNF or other options:
Soon it will be available for match racing and small fleet racing